New guy from NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheJman

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my names Jakob. Just bought my first 94 Chevy k1500 extended cab, 4x4 with 180,000 miles. Trans rebuilt at 175,000. Got some small surface rust spots that I pan on getting taken care of. And working on getting the chrome trim back on the bottom and new paint job. I stumbled across this group on google. Seems like an awesome group. Glad to be apart of the community!

Attachments

• IMG_9748.jpeg
    IMG_9748.jpeg
    378.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9830.jpeg
    IMG_9830.jpeg
    416.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9831.jpeg
    IMG_9831.jpeg
    457.1 KB · Views: 7

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Thanks and the black side trim with the strip of chrome on top that goes does the body.
You are talking about the side moldings. You can get complete kits at LMC. My avatar pic shows the all black side moldings, instead of the ones with the fake chrome. That cover over the fake chrome will peel off eventually.

TheJman

Reaction score
You are talking about the side moldings. You can get complete kits at LMC. My avatar pic shows the all black side moldings, instead of the ones with the fake chrome. That cover over the fake chrome will peel off eventually.
Awesome, thank you sir! I will defiantly be checking those out. My front bumper still has that molding. Any tips for getting it and that old adhesive off?