New from Southern Indiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
seen any pics of slammed rclb's anywhere? ive seen just about everything else but very few rclb's.

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok got an offer for a trade. says its a 5.7 with a tad over 100k miles on the truck. lowered about a 4'' all the way around. shaved handles and tailgate. and has caddy tails. says aftermarket lights too. says it has a new bed or bedsides. new cab corners aftermarket grill. cowl hood.
You must be registered for see images attach

any thoughts? im kind of getting undecided on letting my s10 go but i would like a fullsize.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Plans for interior if you buy it? Not really a fan of the pre 95 interiors or red let alone haha but thats just me. Other than that looks like a great starting point and only a bit over 100k is nice. What year is it?

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
says its a 90. if i do take it. ill probly leave it for the most part but ill get a pretty tall floor shifter. my exs dad had a 92 red 2wd sport that had the red interior and i loved it and wanted it ever since. may eventually put some old metal dash out of and older chevy or ford. but if i do that to the dash ill probly change up the seats as well for buckets maybe. id love to slam the snot out of it too. no center console either.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
If the s10 is paid for then keep it and buy a fullsize on payments if you like the fs enough you can sell it to fund the build or pay off the fs you get