NBS Yukon Denali XL seats in OBS Burb? Anyone done it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I have a 99 Burb with the typical worn out leather seats. I also have a 2006 Yukon XL Denali with the two tone leather seats, heated and cooled,in much nicer shape. I've read multiple articles on swapping the front seats, but has anyone on here swapped the second row ones? For those not familiar with the Suburban/Yukon/Tahoe, these are the ones that split 70/30 and fold down to make more cargo space, and to allow access to the third row seat.
I would like to sell the 06 complete, but it's been sitting a couple years (was my dad's truck, he passed, and it needs more work than I can do to it). If I end up scrapping it, I'd like to put the seats and stereo in my 99. If it's doable! I know theoretically anything is possible, but don't want to get in way over my head....
Thanks again in advance for any assistance!

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a 99 Burb with the typical worn out leather seats. I also have a 2006 Yukon XL Denali with the two tone leather seats, heated and cooled,in much nicer shape. I've read multiple articles on swapping the front seats, but has anyone on here swapped the second row ones? For those not familiar with the Suburban/Yukon/Tahoe, these are the ones that split 70/30 and fold down to make more cargo space, and to allow access to the third row seat.
I would like to sell the 06 complete, but it's been sitting a couple years (was my dad's truck, he passed, and it needs more work than I can do to it). If I end up scrapping it, I'd like to put the seats and stereo in my 99. If it's doable! I know theoretically anything is possible, but don't want to get in way over my head....
Thanks again in advance for any assistance!
I'm interested in this as well