My (first) audio install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is (basically) the first time I've done a full audio install in any car or truck.

I put it on a blog on my website so that I could link to it from multiple places/forums.

I hope it's not against the rules but I decided to just put the install pics in a blog on my website so that I have one central place to keep things at and I can link to it from more than one place if need be. Feel free to discuss/ask questions here or at my blog. Either one works.

If you have a slow internet connection you may want to avoid looking at this when you are in a hurry. There are lots of pics :D

Here's a link that should only show the "car audio" category of my blog. If all you care about is the audio stuff then use it. Car Audio Category

Here's a link to my "car" catergory that will also include other car related modifications/stuff.
Car Category

This install is actually finished ATM but I haven't got around to posting all of it. Here is a listing of all the posts so far.
Introduction Post

New Wiring Kit

Under the hood part 1

Under the hood part 2

Amp Rack Part 1

Amp Rack Part 2

I'd love to hear any comments, criticism, or praise on this install. :)