My 88 rcsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Just ordered my MMW budget arms but Taylor said they are not making the notchless tie rods due to a indefinite back order on parts for them. That really sucks because I didn't want to notch the frame. Are there any other manufacturers that have something similar? I guess if I have to I'll notch the frame I will but I wasn't liking the look of it.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have a set on no notch tie rod's from Silverstar custom's on my truck, they have recently discontinued them for the 88-98 fullsize, but if you call them they may still have a set or two laying around, I really like mine and they also help with bumpsteer even if you do notch the frame like I did mine. http://www.silverstarcustoms.com/store/contact_us.php

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
I have a set on no notch tie rod's from Silverstar custom's on my truck, they have recently discontinued them for the 88-98 fullsize, but if you call them they may still have a set or two laying around, I really like mine and they also help with bumpsteer even if you do notch the frame like I did mine. http://www.silverstarcustoms.com/store/contact_us.php

Thanks bud, just called and left a message and sent an email.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Silverstar was a no go! Clyde said I could bend the stock ones! lol!

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Thanks, I did a quick search and everything was a few years old. I wonder what the issue is with MMW? I know Taylor said a indefinite backorder on parts for the tie rods, heims joints or the threaded tube holds them?

I even asked Clyde but he didn't respond.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Just ordered my MMW budget arms but Taylor said they are not making the notchless tie rods due to a indefinite back order on parts for them. That really sucks because I didn't want to notch the frame. Are there any other manufacturers that have something similar? I guess if I have to I'll notch the frame I will but I wasn't liking the look of it.

You are bagging the truck, at this point, what difference does it make?

:lol:

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
You are bagging the truck, at this point, what difference does it make?

:lol:

I just liked how clean it was not having to notch the frame. If it has to be done so be it.
You must be registered for see images attach