Motor swap out a 93 to 94

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jonesboi

Reaction score
Hey I’m new to this page I’m trying figure out something I swap my 94 c1500 over to 350 and transmission from a manual to automatic and I use the wire harness out of the 93 c1500 and I have plug with 2 wire on my 94 and the 93 have 4 wire run behind dash

docstoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Whichever way your going manual to automatic, those components will also need to be swapped also if using factory wiring, also depends on what 2 wire to 4 wire your talking about, not in your shop, need to try and be specific. Waiting for your reply

jonesboi

Reaction score
Yes think it the speed sensor box my 94 have sm2 wires coming from it and the 93 got 4 wire coming form it try see if my transmission still going to shift and my speed hand going to work I swap my 94 for a manual to automatic

docstoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You need to look in electrical manual for specific year wiring, I think it will show both whether manual or automatic, what they go to and then maybe you'll know what else has to be changed for it to work. You may have to look in both years but your answer is there. You can download manuals from sticky thread above that is titled 88-98 service manuals. Hope this helps