Lund Catalogs or Advertisements

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slowfivespeed

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did a couple searches of the forum and Google and didn't come up with much. I was wondering if anyone has any of the old Lund or ARE Fiberglass catalogs or advertisements like the one I dropped here. I was really hoping for some part numbers or what they called their items to buy/sell this kind of stuff. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Lund Advertisements.jpg
    Lund Advertisements.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 27

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those prices tho. Dirt cheap. I see people on marketplace around here once in a while selling visors and cab extenders, and they're asking over double of those prices
I had an offer of $500 for my sun visor, and I laughed. First because it was out of left field and WAAAAAY more than I ever could have imagined. And second, I only know my truck with it on, couldn't imagine it without it, even when I took it off to fix a leak.

But I have thought about making a mold off of mine and re-popping them a few at a time, but then figured lawyers would find their way to me. Lol

I would love to get a Racerback and a set of the fiberglass steps. Old school vibes for sure.

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But I have thought about making a mold off of mine and re-popping them a few at a time, but then figured lawyers would find their way to me. Lol
There is a guy in Alabama that re-pops 90s body kits. He’s very public about it and nobody has stepped in. Can’t think of his name. He’s got some real oddball stuff. Does work out of a pole barn surrounded by fiberglass scraps.

TonyM

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had an offer of $500 for my sun visor, and I laughed. First because it was out of left field and WAAAAAY more than I ever could have imagined. And second, I only know my truck with it on, couldn't imagine it without it, even when I took it off to fix a leak.

I would love to get a Racerback and a set of the fiberglass steps. Old school vibes for sure.
Just change the name of yours too Lond. Problem solved

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score