Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jesusd21

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
I went to the junkyeard and found a 90s k3500 dually with these unique looking seats. All 3 seats sit on one base. These look OEM but i am not sure. Pieces of the seats are marked with the brand Seats & Stuff. Can anyone help me figure out if these are original to the truck or came from somewhere else. I would like to fix them up and put them in my 89 k1500. Thanks!

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On the xtd cab that year, the pax and middle seat slide forward together for rear access. The driver seat is isolated. Just like my 93 K1500 xcab. The middle seat tray crap looks aftermarket. And the head restraints are missing.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
I went to the junkyeard and found a 90s k3500 dually with these unique looking seats. All 3 seats sit on one base. These look OEM but i am not sure. Pieces of the seats are marked with the brand Seats & Stuff. Can anyone help me figure out if these are original to the truck or came from somewhere else. I would like to fix them up and put them in my 89 k1500. Thanks!
Those are definitely aftermarket. Console like that was not GM factory. Probably from a conversion company.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Conversion truck garbage. Mine went into the dumpster. I bought some Cadillac seats and built custom frames to mount them.

95burban

Friends don’t let friends use spindles.
Reaction score
Conversion trash, many company’s used them.