Iso 92-94 blazer door panels with power mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mhau93obs

Reaction score
I tried posted in the wanted section of the classifieds to no avail. Moral of the story is im looking for a set of door panels out of a 92-94 full size blazer that had power mirros to do a power mirror swap on my truck. I have a set of power tow mirrors and the wiring needed that I plan on putting on and I want to maintain as close to a stock interior look as possible. I don't want the extra switches like the suburbans or crew cabs had and based on my research trucks didn't come with power mirrors with the old interior but the full size blazers have them.

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
It's true... And about as easy to find as a rust-free old truck in Iowa. I pulled my switch bezel pieces from a 94 Suburban, they'll fit any power-door inside panel from 88-94 trucks, and until I find the correct window two-switch panel, I'll just deal with the rear two buttons being there but not doing anything... Assuming I can ever find gray door panels from an 88-94 in anything more than utterly mediocre condition, that is.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you haven't already, check car-part.com and row52.com. They index salvage yard inventories and you can sort by distance from your location. Car-part is full service yards, row52 is you-pull.

The reason you can't post a thread in the Wanted section is that accounts here don't have that ability until they've been active for six months and made 100 posts. At that point your account will automatically be upgraded to "full access" and you'll be able to post threads in the classifieds.