I need help please.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bustedknuckles

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im not sure where to post electrical issues so ill try here. If im in the wrong place please let me know. Here is the issue. Ive iwned this truck for many years, 98 reg cab short bed and from the day i bought it it has never had door marker lights and the power locks have never worked. Also the power mirrors work left to right but not up and down. Since deciding to work on fixing it up i have decided to check the problems out. Wish i hadnt now. I pulled the driver side kick panel off and this is what i have found. Im lost. What and where does all this go? Please help.
You must be registered for see images attach

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is or was there an aftermarket alarm in this truck? That's a fair bit of hackery typical of what I've seen when crudely removed and they usually tie into the lock and light circuits.

bustedknuckles

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No not that i know of. The plugs in the pictures are attached to the factory harness to the door but several are cut as you can see. I thought something should plug into them and gi to the panel in the picture?