I finally bought another 80's truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ando069

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
What did those seats come out of?
And any issues?
Bolt right up?
More info needed!!!!! Lol

And my vote is grey.
the set came out a 2020 silverado.. got them from a place called "Dings Auto Parts" a salvage yard basically. i paid 550 i believe for all of it. paid an aditional 225 to a local "pickup and deliver" company... I used the OBSOutpost mounts they make it easy...

Ando069

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
need some wire help i read SOOOO much i'm dizzy. I have my power windows working perfectly. I can't for the life of me even with diagrams get the locks to go.

all the diagrams I have do not show a relay for the locks.. i get power coming out when i hit the switch but doesn do anything to the lock/acuator..

How can I trigger the driver door to lock and unlock? Do I need to wire the passenger door lock in order for both to work?

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
need some wire help i read SOOOO much i'm dizzy. I have my power windows working perfectly. I can't for the life of me even with diagrams get the locks to go.

all the diagrams I have do not show a relay for the locks.. i get power coming out when i hit the switch but doesn do anything to the lock/acuator..

How can I trigger the driver door to lock and unlock? Do I need to wire the passenger door lock in order for both to work?
I believe so....not 100%, but I'm sure I read something before about it all being tied together.

Maybe post the question in the interior/wiring section. Probably get more viewers there.

Ando069

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe so....not 100%, but I'm sure I read something before about it all being tied together.

Maybe post the question in the interior/wiring section. Probably get more viewers there.
I have it now all wired the way my diagram says.. i can light up lock/unlock at the harness plug... i on to testing switch to acuator... the body shop switched out my door locks so i didnt have to re-key... maybe they disconnected acuators?

I'm giving a few more test tben i'll post in wiring section..

Ando069

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know i cant post in the selling forum... and I'm not a fan of ebay really.. well selling on ebay as I have purchased most of my stuff there. I have accumulated quite a bit of good OEM parts from my truck... how can go about getting a post for what i have?..