How to fix hyperflashing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Giosobs

Reaction score
Im having issues with hyperflashing. In the spring i installed LED taillights and had no issues. Recently i installed a new bumper and also all 4 reflector pieces but not new bulbs. All my headlights and signals are halogen/oem. Since then if my headlights are off the right signal will blink fast and slow it changes and also the left does it too but not as much. It just will go either the right speed or speed up and go back and forth between the speeds. When my lights are on it flashes quickly on both sides. I went and grabbed the EP29 and it helped but didnt. They all blink fast at a single rate instead of all random ones. (Like with headlights on its faster than without them on. Took off all the bulbs and in the front signals they had some green gunk and i cleaned it out thinking maybe a bad connection. Did not change anything so im not sure what would be the issue now?

Giosobs

Reaction score
Im having issues with hyperflashing. In the spring i installed LED taillights and had no issues. Recently i installed a new bumper and also all 4 reflector pieces but not new bulbs. All my headlights and signals are halogen/oem. Since then if my headlights are off the right signal will blink fast and slow it changes and also the left does it too but not as much. It just will go either the right speed or speed up and go back and forth between the speeds. When my lights are on it flashes quickly on both sides. I went and grabbed the EP29 and it helped but didnt. They all blink fast at a single rate instead of all random ones. (Like with headlights on its faster than without them on. Took off all the bulbs and in the front signals they had some green gunk and i cleaned it out thinking maybe a bad connection. Did not change anything so im not sure what would be the issue now?
Also i just noticed when i turn my blinker on the opposite taillight it dimly blinks along with the correct sided one (so i do the right side, the left taillight blinks as well)

Skii

Reaction score
I know this is gonna sound dumb but where is that located? I cleaned one recently but that was the from the body to the engine
Possibly ground straps? I don’t know the exact placements, but it looks like one on the frame in the engine bay to the heater core area, and one on the fuel filler neck

rzr6-4

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine was all whacked out as well, cleaned grounds first as its free and easy but mine ended up being the multifunction switch.

Keeper

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you replaced the front bumper or rear bumper? There's also a big ground on the inside of the driver's frame rail all the way in the back that's a recurring source of lighting issues