Help wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jdmejia95

Reaction score
Good evening! After months and months of officially waiting for my truck to be finished I have been handed my truck back a complete rats nest. I need help! I brought my car a new harness. While everyone says it’s an easy install, I’m at the cross roads as I’ve ran a good chunk of wire to the lights, ignition. I’ve brought deustch connectors to avoid making **** connections and being able to quick disconnect just in case. Now… I have the original harness in hand as well. Is there anything that I’d need from this old harness that needs to be spliced to the new harness? I was wondering if there’s any diagrams anyone could lead me to? I have the Haynes book but it’s more a headache than it is help!

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good evening! After months and months of officially waiting for my truck to be finished I have been handed my truck back a complete rats nest. I need help! I brought my car a new harness. While everyone says it’s an easy install, I’m at the cross roads as I’ve ran a good chunk of wire to the lights, ignition. I’ve brought deustch connectors to avoid making **** connections and being able to quick disconnect just in case. Now… I have the original harness in hand as well. Is there anything that I’d need from this old harness that needs to be spliced to the new harness? I was wondering if there’s any diagrams anyone could lead me to? I have the Haynes book but it’s more a headache than it is help!
Go to the engine and performance + maintenance section.
There is the "sticky" threads.
In there, the factory service manuals are available to download for pretty much every year of these trucks. There should be an electrical one there to download.
Good luck