Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes, inner-TXES2837RL and outer-TXES2836RL.
So those part #s will bolt right up to a 98 c1500 2wd spindle or lift spindle ? Any drilling needed opening up the diameter on the spindle ~ to tie rod connection?

Last edited:

nicksuspect

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Made from a 1 inch hex steel these things are beefy. Paired with a set of Mevotech TTX tie rods they are about one of the strongest bolt on options. Our sleeves fit factory tie rods perfectly fine as well. If yours are having an issue with your factory split ones coming loose or adjusting when doing installs its a perfect time to grab a set. Your alignment guy will love you. They come with a pair of left hand and right hand jam nuts. We offer them in just raw steel or gloss black powdercoat.

One thing to note with the Mevotech TTX tie rods is they have some extremely thick green powdercoat on the threads. You will need to wire wheel it or remove some how prior to threading into our sleeves.

Below are a couple of photos from a customer showing these install and beside a factory sleeve. The factory sleeve being just a split and threaded piece of pipe with a clamp on each end. Very easy to bend if you beat on these things. They are sometimes a pain to adjust aswell if going in for an alignment.

I noticed on the description that is says not for highway use? How can it be safe for offroad but not highway