Did some work with a dremel on my 454 TBI unit. What do you think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99xcss4

92g-94c frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
For the 600$ that I would spend on new high pressure 61# injectors, I can get a chip burner, some long tubes, and a cam. I would probably switch to port injection before I spend that much on a TBI unit. I’m just trying to hot rod the stock motor. The internal regulator delete does look interesting
where are you looking for injectors I am looking into these for a big block and they are a little under half the price and I think that they flow more then 61# injectors https://www.motormanfuelinjection.com/page/subpage/Rochester_TBI/fuel-injector-17104288.htm

Sam454

Reaction score
going for a little extra power and mpg here. More fuel and air in a low comp engine = less mpg. Going to bump compression to 9-9.5, raise fuel pressure, give it a mild cam, an exhaust, and a tune. More fuel will come after the gear vendors when I have the money. Going to tow heavy a lot 9-10k pounds