cummins powered crew cab chevy.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ForeverFalcon40

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dude, She is beautiful! Red lowered dually on rockstars and now with a T-Diesel motor! Ever think of changing the hood? Quite the project!

Watch your back if you ever come to NY with that thing. ; )

Keep up the good work!

domepiece

Reaction score
Sorry to leave you guys hanging. I was working 77 hours a week for 5 weeks straight. Then I had to get my winter vehicle running. dually's suck in the snow. especially when they're as low as mine.

I've been driving this beast dailly to and from work and all over. The only gauge that works in the truck is my oil pressure gauge so i don't have any fuel mileage numbers or anything. Hopeing to get those all ironed out this winter and mayber paint it. I need a new hood but i'm just going to put a stock one back on it. I am going to change the front fenders for ones with factory fender flares. I'll post progress as i make any.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I love finding these threads late, so I don't lose sleep over the anticipation of new photos, but this build is awesome!, my buddy dropped a 12v into his 1985 K20, he used a Corporate 12 bolt front and 14BFF for rear, custom made driveshaft, he had a stack with a 45 cut, but took it off because it was way to much noise in a single cab, probably would of been better if it had been an Extended cab.

Here's some pictures, I wish he had an engine shot of the 85', but he pulled it out of a 1996 Dodge 2500, it was a utility truck.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So did you end up putting the brownie in there or not? I was a little unclear about that after reading through it.

domepiece

Reaction score
I love the old square body truck with the cummins in it. I have a 1974 K-5 blazer that is my winter ride that I want to put a 4BTA into this summer.

The brownie is in the truck. I have it in overdrive right now. I haven't hooked a shifter up for it yet. That's going to be one of my winter projects on this beast. I was driving it daily for a couple months and am pretty happy with the whole thing. I'm thinking about putting an older steel dash in it so I can put all mechanical gauges in it. The only gauges that work are oil pressure and temp. Plus my dash is all cracked anyway.

domepiece

Reaction score
I haven't driven this beast in about a month but last night i Put a 4" exhaust on it from the turbo back. Kinda sucks when you have to keep everything above the frame. Trying to find a 8" stack. Should have one on it next week. the truck sounds way better and runs better too.

You must be registered for see images attach