Common place for tiny A/C leak in 1995 K1500?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Even more awesome in person
Reaction score
That's how the 1995 controls sold new have been for several years now. It's a 1996-up control with an adapter harness. Nobody selling new actual 1995 controls unless someone happens across some hidden new old stock somewhere.

I took this pic in 2010, and this came out of a parts truck. I think at some point a member had stumbled across the harness being sold separately, but cannot confirm. It'd be nice to be able to find that in the event someone had a spare 1996-up control they wanted to use in a 1995 without having to buy the whole thing.

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard

95Noobie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's how the 1995 controls sold new have been for several years now. It's a 1996-up control with an adapter harness. Nobody selling new actual 1995 controls unless someone happens across some hidden new old stock somewhere.

I took this pic in 2010, and this came out of a parts truck. I think at some point a member had stumbled across the harness being sold separately, but cannot confirm. It'd be nice to be able to find that in the event someone had a spare 1996-up control they wanted to use in a 1995 without having to buy the whole thing.

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard
with the adapters easy to find on ebay and the 1996-up control panels being affordable it is really easy to solve the issue for the 1995s. I was happy to find this solution and not have to by an oem 1995 one which if found are pricey, and 30 yrs old and ready to crumble