Clear tails!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Yea red bulbs are gonna look good in my clear tails.....

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Speaking of LED bulbs, what kind of bulbs would you recommend in stock tails for good brightness? I know the top ones are 3156 since they are just running lights, and the middle (brake) bulb is a 3157-SRCK right?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I know the top ones are 3156 since they are just running lights, and the middle (brake) bulb is a 3157-SRCK right?

If you put a led bulb in the top position, (3156) 10X/10X, the fuse will blow. Has something to do with the circuit boards.
I have seen a thread where you can swap out the 3156 for a 3157, then with a couple of little jumper wires soldered in, both bulbs will flash.
Don't think that that will solve the prob of the fuse blowing, though. You'd have to use a standard bulb.
A 3157 will work in the 3156 position, even without any mods. It only uses one of the filaments.
I run 3157's in all four rear lights. That way if the flashing one quits/breaks/burns out, you have a replacement. Most times I can get away with swapping their positions and both will work again. The flashing filament is usually what burns out for me.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hah yeah sorry..I got excited. RAGMC if ya want em gone, please let me know.

I still have them IM me

You must be registered for see images attach