Cargo area lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97Kharon

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 97 suburban had the cargo area top left and right trim that had lights missing i only have one side that’s no use currently trying to put lights in be back using the factory wiring however they have no power going to them i’ve troubleshooted the fuses and still nothing, any advice ?

Attachments

• IMG_4739.jpeg
    IMG_4739.jpeg
    219.4 KB · Views: 10

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's a page off the manuel. Imo download it and follow the procedure

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231105_134153_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20231105_134153_Drive.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 6

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Never seen that. I could be wrong but I doubt that's from gm. Pretty cool though. Follow the wiring diagram. Either way after market or gm, the wires should be connected to the same sources

97Kharon

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s not factory as mine has been converted by travel time
vans. Travel time conversion

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well orange is hot at all times. Double check that to make sure it's not getting some type of draw with a volt meter. Courtesy fuse is the fuse your looking for which , I guess is the one you checked?

97Kharon

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well orange is hot at all times. Double check that to make sure it's not getting some type of draw with a volt meter. Courtesy fuse is the fuse your looking for which , I guess is the one you checked?
I’ve looked at the fuses my suburban is wired a little differently. I have an auxiliary fuse block right next to the convince center that powers quite a bit of a
cessories.