Can some sharp eye identify these cables?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
…and this goes to what year, model?

Last edited:

rzr6-4

Reaction score
Headlight area, top of engine, near trans, in the dash, etc. General area of vehicle would be very useful.

Kevmore007

Reaction score
This is out of a 1996 Yukon. The big fat clips were clipped onto the main harness and there is some heat reflective cover on it. I can't remember if it went to the back for the rear cat, or if it looped around the passenger side. Tagging stuff would be too easy.

Nad_Yvalhosert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They look suspiciously like the plugs on the encoder motor (aka the transfer case shifter) and the t-case position sensor, which sends power to the front axle actuator.

The giant clamp suggests it piggy-backs the round multi pin transmission harness. The general harness would contain the VSS breakout plug, and have enough length for the t-case mounted sensor on a 4x4 equipped vehicle, but would need additional power/ground and position sensor plugs for the NV243 case.

Last edited:

Nad_Yvalhosert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is out of a 1996 Yukon. The big fat clips were clipped onto the main harness and there is some heat reflective cover on it. I can't remember if it went to the back for the rear cat, or if it looped around the passenger side. Tagging stuff would be too easy.

No, too many pins for the downstream HO2S.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 96 K1500 uses the same o2 sensors as yours. The downstream is square like your picture, BUT they are not 6-pin, they are 4-pin.
You must be registered for see images attach