Camper Shell/ Bed Cap and Paint Codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

megafan0258

Reaction score
Currently working on my timing chain in hopes of that fixing my drivability issues.

While doing that I can't help but day dream about fixing up the looks of the Ole girl Once she's mechanically sorted.

I got a bed cap free a while back but it's silver. I didn't like it at first but it's utility and looks have grown on me. I feel like it really completes the grandpa truck astatic.

I'd like to get the whole truck painted in the future and am looking for paint codes from 94'.

Also wouldn't mind opinions on the looks of her, my girlfriends hates the topper.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 20210622_210004.jpg
    20210622_210004.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 8

megafan0258

Reaction score
If the paint isn’t horrible I would just repaint the shell old man tan to match the truck. You can find the paint code in the glove box.
That's her good side... I planned on fixing the cab corner rust and just painting the bottom half silver to match the cap, but then the hoos started pealing BAD.

I'll check the glove box! Didn't think about that.