Anyone have experience with these heads?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with these heads? Looking for a cheaper head to put on my 90 TBI to pair with a summit 1103 cam and mid length headers.
They somewhat decent??? I don’t want to install them and find out my motor blows two weeks later but I’m not expecting AFR quality ether.
Going to get it chipped by Brian Harris.

You must be registered for see images attach

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with these heads?
No, those are not TBI heads, there's no EGR port in the center plus, I'll bet those center holes are not drilled @ 72° either. They're probably pre-87 heads. What's up with the different shaped combustion chambers?

99xcss4

92g-94c frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
looking at the ad https://www.ebay.com/itm/3025731955...K2CNC1iorI0nORbdgIRPzsfTjO7g|tkp:BFBMgO-QyJ9k I would personally buy because for me that is a good price that I could live with however I know they are most likely chinezium and I would take them to a machine shop to have check out before I used them I think for some that works on a shoe string budget like I do they would be great for a carb and tbi application is there better stuff out there yes but it is out of my price range