alam on my truck(problems)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey i got a viper model 600 that i was told the motor is bad.The locks dont lock becuase of he said but there manual locks mad auto with the alam . So if any one is a alam master let me know what yall think and what is the best thing to do.Iwas also told i can have a remonte strat hook up too with the key less entery let me know please!!!!

4x4chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
but i realy what it becuse it lock my doors and its nice to have it am going to make it look dam good

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
um... wtf are you trying to say 4x4chevy? use some grammar in that post please... so the alarm system locks your doors for you? thats just plain lazy.... and an alarm is a theft deterant.. not a theft preventer.. it will not keep stuff from getting stolen by the people who really want what you got

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i was kind of thinking, how does an alarm make your manual locks auto? did they come with the lock motors?

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
i was kind of thinking, how does an alarm make your manual locks auto? did they come with the lock motors?

No, not unless door lock actuators were installed when the alarm was installed.

It could be the alarm module itself (if the internal relays for lock/unlock are being used) the wiring, (possibly faulty if the wiring was run by the alarm installer) or faulty door lock actuators. I'd suggest having it looked at by a professional if you have no expirience.

Last edited:

4x4chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes i have power locks and every thing works it just dosent work the motor to alarm is fried.but i want it to be clean and a badass ride thats all

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
Yes i have power locks and every thing works it just dosent work the motor to alarm is fried.but i want it to be clean and a badass ride thats all

so it works, but it doesn't work? i are confussed.... but anyways, get you a generic alarm motor you like, and wire it up in place of the fried one....

and some of the cleanest and bad ass rides that i have seen, dont have any other security system besides the factory one installed.. like i said, an alarm is a theft deterrent, not a theft preventer