97 ECSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks for the compliments guys. Got some good plans for this one, but it will probably be summer by the time i get to most of it.

Today i cleaned the heck out of the interior, about 7 hours worth. installed blue led gauge lights, changed oil, and just checked everything out.

Near future I am going to install z71 ones off a buddies 2000 that are just sitting around. For sure going to get a aftermarket headunit so i can hook my jl's back up. Tint the front 2 windows. Probably this week im going to start pulling the chrome and the badges off.

This summer I want to lift it 6 inches and run some 33s, Put a muffler on it. and just see where it all leads.

rcman989

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sounds like a good start and definitely a nice looking Tahoe.

Just outta curiosity why 6 inches of lift just for 33s?

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got the 33s off of my old truck that are sitting in my garage pratically brand new. After they wear out i will go 35s. I thought of just doing a 3 inch and running 33s for a long time, but a 6 inch is not much difference in price.