95 Suburban rear heater hose questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How are these hoses and clamps holding up long term? I’m currently putting together an order to correct the leaks on my rear heat at the core connection.

I've had them on the truck for maybe 6-7 years w/o a problem, FWIW.

I'm under the Suburban from time to time, most recently yesterday, and I didn't study the rear coolant hoses but I did glance at them and everything looks "new".

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
I've had them on the truck for maybe 6-7 years w/o a problem, FWIW.

I'm under the Suburban from time to time, most recently yesterday, and I didn't study the rear coolant hoses but I did glance at them and everything looks "new".
Sweet. I did a quick search earlier and didn’t find a recent post about them so figured I’d not assume. Will be doing some research this weekend to confirm the sizes remained the same from 1995 to your 1998 before pulling the trigger on them.

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet. I did a quick search earlier and didn’t find a recent post about them so figured I’d not assume. Will be doing some research this weekend to confirm the sizes remained the same from 1995 to your 1998 before pulling the trigger on them.

Drop me a note, here or via PM, if you have any questions or want specifics / pictures.