93 Blazer door panel window switch bezel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kingxcalebx

Reaction score
Hello, I'm not sure if I will get any answers; however, it's worth a shot. Anyway, I have a 93 blazer (full size) with power windows and power mirrors. Recently, due to cheap 90s GM plastic, the entire window switch bezel broke on the driver side, and I'm having a real hard time finding a replacement bezel for it but can find bezels for suburbans easily. Is there anyway that I could use a bezel and switches off a suburban with the windows and mirrors still working on my blazer?

scott2093

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure if this will help any..
Little confused about what you are asking...

Attachments

• 93 door parts1.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 4

kingxcalebx

Reaction score
Not sure if this will help any..
Little confused about what you are asking...
So the blazer's are a 2 door and the suburban's are 4 doors and from my knowledge they all came with power windows and power mirrors. I'm wondering if I could use the window switch bezel from the suburban on my blazer and still have operable windows.

scott2093

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So the blazer's are a 2 door and the suburban's are 4 doors and from my knowledge they all came with power windows and power mirrors. I'm wondering if I could use the window switch bezel from the suburban on my blazer and still have operable windows.
I'm not sure. Maybe someone else will know.
Looking real quick on gmpartsgiant.com , there are some differences in the codes for some, the same for others.
You may have to take yours with you to check unless you know ahead of time exactly what truck you want to pull from...rpo codes...etc...? Really couldn't tell you. I could be wrong.
Let us know what you find out ..
Do you have a picture of the part you're trying to replace you could post here?