88-94 ls swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David Reed

Reaction score
I have a 92 single cab Silverado I’m looking to do an Ls swap anyone have video or pics of how to thin out passenger side tbi wiring harness if so how to integrate it to terminator X and or to Ls harness

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

These should answer pretty much anything you need.
And make sure you start a build thread. I'm starting my 6.0 swap soon, already started tearing it down for a refresh.

Edit....these are many videos here. Go through the playlists and find what you need.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ICT Billet will be your friend! I've got a little LS experience, and they actually have an OBS LS swap guide on their website. Part by part on what you'll need to make that swap happen. Anyways, good luck my friend, and I look forward to your updates and upgrades! Here's that link to the swap guide......

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ICT Billet will be your friend! I've got a little LS experience, and they actually have an OBS LS swap guide on their website. Part by part on what you'll need to make that swap happen. Anyways, good luck my friend, and I look forward to your updates and upgrades! Here's that link to the swap guide......

Thanks for that link. I have been to their site before, just didn't notice the download. Lots of neat gizmos there.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just super helpful information such as this....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240911_225654_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240911_225654_Chrome.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 5

Leeztruk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On my '89 LS swap, the only wiring I kept from the pass. side bulkhead connector were the light/dark green wires for A/C, and the large red wire from the power buss bar. I had eliminated the ABS system earlier, so that wiring wasn't needed, and my truck didn't have cruise control, so no wiring there either. Keep your oil press. and coolant temp. sender wiring for your gauges, use the ign. coil hot wire for your switched power to whatever your PCM choice is