8’ Bed - Rubber Mat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rgc1500

Reaction score
Any recommendations for a quality rubber bed mat for an 8’ bed? I am familiar with the DeeZee mats but they only make them for the 6’ beds. Truck is too nice to do a spray in and I don’t want a plastic drop in.

someotherguy

Even more awesome in person
Reaction score
Really, can’t find it online. Thanks.
Choice between 6.5 and 8 foot bed right on DeeZee's site. Both are listed as out of stock. You may luck out and find one in someone's stock, somewhere, but I believe most sellers just had DeeZee drop-ship them.

On DeeZee's site you can sign up to be emailed when stock is available.

Richard

someotherguy

Even more awesome in person
Reaction score
Thanks all. I called DeeZee looks like early fall till they are back in stock.
Probably worth the wait. This is my 2nd one of this style from them, bought it because the 1st one held up forever. Got that one used with a parts truck, ran it for years, sold it with that truck still in good shape.

Richard

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not sure what brand I have in my red truck, the only markings I can find on it are "Nyracord" and "Made in USA." It looks very similar to the DeeZee in @someotherguy's picture, and has been in the truck since it was new in 1997.