454 SS mirrors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kustombuilt1911

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know of an aftermarket supplier making a quality reproduction of the 454 SS mirrors? Originals are pricey if you can find them. So a good quality reproduction would work just fine.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone know of an aftermarket supplier making a quality reproduction of the 454 SS mirrors? Originals are pricey if you can find them. So a good quality reproduction would work just fine.
I got these off of Amazon.
For the price (Canadian Amazon) I'm not complaining. A bit of vibration at highway speed, but not enough to warrant taking them off.
You must be registered for see images attach

99xcss4

92g-94c frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

someotherguy

Even more awesome in person
Reaction score
Many years ago you could get reproductions in both plastic (not great) and metal (pretty damn good).. I guess they were pot metal similar to the originals? Dunno. TYC offered the metal ones and I got a set. I'd had the plastic ones too and wasn't impressed. The metal ones were pretty good quality and were extremely close in appearance to the originals. The bummer is I don't know if they are available anymore. Seems like forever ago I was posting the part #'s on FSC. The only difference I could really tell from original is that the corners had more of an angle to them where OEM are more rounded, but the difference was very slight.

Currently, you can get them in plastic from Rock, two different brands. "Various" for $35/ea, or Dorman for $48/ea. I think I'd risk "Various" as they're probably the same damn parts.

Richard

Kustombuilt1911

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the responses! I figured there are probably only 1 or 2 places making them at this point. I am worried about just how badly the lenses vibrate while going down the road & how smoothly they adjust. Don't need them snapping or falling off while adjusting or driving.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
M
Thanks guys for the responses! I figured there are probably only 1 or 2 places making them at this point. I am worried about just how badly the lenses vibrate while going down the road & how smoothly they adjust. Don't need them snapping or falling off while adjusting or driving.
My Cokrocket specials really don't vibrate much at all really. Like less than my Harley did. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the one I sent the screenshot of.
They hold their adjustment just fine. Haven't had to move them unless one of my crotch goblins messes with them, and I can tell by the little fingerprints it was them.