411 Swap 383 Vortec Newbie To Tuning. Where To Start?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

supspt454

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the help of L31MaxExpress it is getting dialed in. Just want to give a shout out to this guy because he has helped me start to understand "what is what". Coming from an old school background of carbs, and HEI, this guy has took time out of his schedule to help me better understand the "why" and apply that to previous knowledge of old school. It is far easier than what I was making it to be. But still have tons to learn. HPT is a great platform with lots of info. Chris has helped me simplify things into terms I understand. I am just glad he has a similar set up in that hot rod van of his, so he is a WIZ on what to look for. Thank you again man. My 97 Sierra is still not perfect, but it is pulling like a rocket ship and maybe has a couple had pulls against some proven street cars/trucks (Fox body 5.0 and a tuned 5.9 Cummins) where the Stang couldn't pull away from me and the Dodge I was easily catching but got caught in traffic and wouldn't let me catch up. I love this community for keeping it real, and helping each other for the end goal. Happy 4th of July to everyone. Hope everyone has a blessed day and don't blow off any fingers!