321 mile 1998 K2500 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I would buy it if I had the money but the leather seats got to go though and I with it had barn doors
It says in the article and vehicle description that this vehicle has been registered as having 100,000+ miles...but those seats and interior look absolutely brand new!
I know what a "used" gray leather gmt400 Burb interior looks like, cause I own one LoL! There is no f'n way those seats have 100K on em, driver's seat would have damage even if other seats have never been sat on.

99xcss4

92g-94c frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
It says in the article and vehicle description that this vehicle has been registered as having 100,000+ miles...but those seats and interior look absolutely brand new!
I know what a "used" gray leather gmt400 Burb interior looks like, cause I own one LoL! There is no f'n way those seats have 100K on em, driver's seat would have damage even if other seats have never been sat on.
I know exactly what you mean know some one with a 97 K-1500 suburban with leather seats do not know how many miles are on it but the front seats are pretty rough not trashed but still not great