3/4 Ton of fun - ‘95 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here I was hoping I’d have a good shot at wrapping the front end up this weekend, but no. I picked up the flu randomly and have been down for the count. No real symptoms besides being absolutely drained of energy.

So I’m a little further behind schedule, but hoping by mid week I feel good enough to get to the shop and work on it. Not much I can do about it. I did get some kick-azs home-made tomato soup from my girlfriend though, so that’s a win in my book.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ugh that sucks. I’m still getting over a wicked cold. (2 weeks!) Having a fever when it’s 100* outside is not a good time.

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hoping to get the passenger side knocked out this weekend. Drivers side will be next week. The rubber has made everything so much easier. And while I had the arms out again I got them painted.

Also you must say something nice about my $5 wheel cover.
You must be registered for see images attach

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hoping to get the passenger side knocked out this weekend. Drivers side will be next week. The rubber has made everything so much easier. And while I had the arms out again I got them painted.

Also you must say something nice about my $5 wheel cover.
You must be registered for see images attach
Those are the new Mevotech upper a-arms right?
Very nice steering wheel cover too! Funny how the wheel cover pic only appeared when I quoted you.

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those are the new Mevotech upper a-arms right?
Very nice steering wheel cover too! Funny how the wheel cover pic only appeared when I quoted you.
Yes they are the Mevotech. With the rubber they fall into place real nice. The cam bolts will take care of the rest.

I did have an issue with one of the LBJ. No matter what I did it would not press in square. Tried twice with the third time really getting it crooked. So I beat it out and tried another I had, it went in no problem.