2000 k2500 wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bwear

Reaction score
Guys I see the service manuals on here. I can't find anything for my 2000 k2500. The wire colors seem to be different than other years. Wanting the diagram for the steering column.

someotherguy

Even more awesome in person
Reaction score
2000 is considered a "carryover" model since GM was fully into GMT800 truck production by then. The manuals are probably out there but not nearly as common since less owners of your particular year/model combo. I haven't looked through that entire post of manuals, but what's the latest year available? I would think 1999 would be very close if not the same. 1998 would be absolute oldest I would go, as that's the year Passlock antitheft was introduced for GMT400 trucks, making the 1997 and older manuals useless for your purposes.

Richard

Road Trip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys I see the service manuals on here. I can't find anything for my 2000 k2500. The wire colors seem to be different than other years. Wanting the diagram for the steering column.

I'm also driving a carryover GMT400 ('99 C2500) and I found these manuals in reply #77 of that thread.

These carryover models (that were aimed primarily at commercial/fleet customers) were pretty much frozen
design-wise at this time, so the '99 GMT400 Manuals should be a decent resource for what you are trying to do.

FWIW I actually recommended this same solution to an earlier question on the missing '00 manuals, and the member
replied back afterwards that the wiring colors *did* match up for him.

Give the '99 manuals a go & see if they will work for you.

Best of luck --

Last edited: