1999 k2500 diesel in new jersey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

locrasto

Reaction score
Hi all, so as the title says I have a 99 desel extended cab short bed, it's been with me since 2002, 240,000 miles now.know almost every bolt in it. So about 15 years ago a friend of mine cut the bed frame out rewelend new square stock and we put the bed back on, well has to be done again. But this time the inner fenders are rusty as well, I live next to the bay so salt air... wondering if any one has tried to clean up and use body glue on the bed to bed frame then bolt to truck? As per the inner fenders it looks like part of them were glued from gm. I have looked around for a replacement bed but between paint, shipping and the bed it's into 6k.. would like to keep it around, just replaced the front brakes, disks cv joints, unibarings, master cylinder and all the hoses engine/ trans.. my ocd kicks in and I replace everything

John