1998 gmc ecsb viper 3105v keyless entry doesent work.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94chevc1500

Reaction score
So from what I'm understanding is i can tap into the Grey and tan wires with a relay on each wire. One for the positive signal on unlock and one for the positive signal for unlock? If that's not correct can someone please post a schematic that's correct. Thank you

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So from what I'm understanding is i can tap into the Grey and tan wires with a relay on each wire. One for the positive signal on unlock and one for the positive signal for unlock? If that's not correct can someone please post a schematic that's correct. Thank you
You must be registered for see images attach

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the Blue and the White are not the Power Door Lock Wires as photo above shows? It was for mine and works correctly.

*Mines a 96 and no PassLock, it’s noted above that if you have it(1998), it must be bypassed*

Last edited:

94chevc1500

Reaction score
Yeah I tried the blue and white wire and it won't work. I think I figured out how to bypass it. And really all I did was wire it to the driver door solely. It's working correctly now.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I tried the blue and white wire and it won't work. I think I figured out how to bypass it. And really all I did was wire it to the driver door solely. It's working correctly now.
Without relays? Is it an extra cab?