0411 Swapped PCM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FixitFelix

Reaction score
i recently had an 0411 PCM tuned or reflashed for my 97 Yukon stick 5.7 Vortec. I did have the guy send me the files but I cannot read them due to me not having HPTuners I’m guessing.? Truck is in a rebuild and refreshing stage so haven’t gotten around to turning the key as of yet. But I was wondering if someone can take a look at the files and see if everything that’s needed to be done or deleted is there and true. For example Vats, EGR O2S etc. The basics I guess to get the vehicle up and running. Here it is. Well I can’t attach it can anyone help me?

Awest623

A juicy girl got me, again
Reaction score
i recently had an 0411 PCM tuned or reflashed for my 97 Yukon stick 5.7 Vortec. I did have the guy send me the files but I cannot read them due to me not having HPTuners I’m guessing.? Truck is in a rebuild and refreshing stage so haven’t gotten around to turning the key as of yet. But I was wondering if someone can take a look at the files and see if everything that’s needed to be done or deleted is there and true. For example Vats, EGR O2S etc. The basics I guess to get the vehicle up and running. Here it is. Well I can’t attach it can anyone help me?

I'll take a look at it. Pm me and I'll send you my email