0411 swap fuel gauge primary sender data

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kylenautique

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm trying to dial in my fuel gauge on my 98 K1500 after my 0411 swap. Its super close, but when I hit 1/4 of a tank, I've only got about 3 gallons of fuel left. Its supposed to be closer to 6.5 gallons. With the black box ecm, when I would hit 1/8 of a tank, I would usually have around 4-5 gallons of fuel left.

I'm messing around with the Primary sender to volume gallon tables in EFI Live, but I just can't seem to get it there. If anyone has any properly working fuel data I could copy and paste from either an EFI Live tune or excel...notepad... I would really appreciate it!

You must be registered for see images attach

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I'm trying to dial in my fuel gauge on my 98 K1500 after my 0411 swap. Its super close, but when I hit 1/4 of a tank, I've only got about 3 gallons of fuel left. Its supposed to be closer to 6.5 gallons. With the black box ecm, when I would hit 1/8 of a tank, I would usually have around 4-5 gallons of fuel left.

I'm messing around with the Primary sender to volume gallon tables in EFI Live, but I just can't seem to get it there. If anyone has any properly working fuel data I could copy and paste from either an EFI Live tune or excel...notepad... I would really appreciate it!

Have you tried stealing data from a short box GMT800?

kylenautique

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you tried stealing data from a short box GMT800?
Funny you mention that. Yes. I'm currently trying the primary sender gauge data from a 2002 silverado. I found another tune with slightly different gauge calibration data compared to what I was using, so fingers crossed this is the match I need.