0411 Swap 5.7 4l60e

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Safuez

Reaction score
First I’d like to note that the crank code no longer exists and is replaced with a P1626 ( Anti Theft )
Truck ran perfectly fine before hand.
Now will start then die.
Heard some alternator codes were normal and Assuming the P1626 has to do with it starting and dying VATS or something along those. I got HPTuners cable coming in today and plan to get all this figured out tonight.
Anything I could be missing?

Attachments

• IMG_3177.jpeg
    IMG_3177.jpeg
    246.9 KB · Views: 8

Cadillacmak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For the alt codes P1637 and P1638 you go into engine diagnostics and click the DTC's tab. Scroll down to the code and keep the SES enable clicked but change the error mode to No Error Reported. If you dont have the DTC's tab, you need to go to the Help tab at the top and click Parameter Access, and then click on the training link to complete training to gain access to the DTC's. The training is quick.

Safuez

Reaction score
For the alt codes P1637 and P1638 you go into engine diagnostics and click the DTC's tab. Scroll down to the code and keep the SES enable clicked but change the error mode to No Error Reported. If you dont have the DTC's tab, you need to go to the Help tab at the top and click Parameter Access, and then click on the training link to complete training to gain access to the DTC's. The training is quick.
Do you know how to run the Crank Relearn in HP Tuners on the 0411? Seems pretty confusing tried reading about it and tried what’s right neighbors are pissed and it didn’t work

Cadillacmak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I didn't do that that part and never had a problem, but I do need to learn that so if you get it figured out, let me know.