VIN Decoder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
That could be the sticker from the back of an old 50’s Frigidaire refrigerator for all I know.
I mean.. GM did make 'em..

Half a life ago (or longer actually) I rented a house that had an old Frigidaire in it. Still worked great, other than it was pre-"frost free" era so you had to mine the ice out of the freezer every now and then.

Cool old emblems those fridiges had. Many variations on the theme, but here's one I found while cruising the web:

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
My uncle had a stove that had a glass panel with a large GM logo on it. Unfortunately, it got broken while in storage.

The AC compressor from my 69 LeSabre, is an original Frigidaire. I've never seen it work, Though. The front of the clutch had been removed by the time I bought it. I just removed it from the car, last summer.

For VIN deocoders, I usually type in "car brand vin decoder" into Google, and I'll find several. I'll try a few of them, and compare the info against what I know, and each other. I've noticed that many times forums will have VIN decoders. There's a generic Chevy board that has one. All the forums seem to use the same VIN software, and for some entries it'll simply give you all the options, so you don't really know which one actually applies you your vehicle. Sometimes you find a more specialized decoder that's just for a particular brand, or a range of years.

Here's a Chevy forum vin decoder: https://chevroletforum.com/forum/vindecoder.php

Edit: I didn't read the whole thread. Sorry, if I'm re-posting a decoder already mentioned.