Solid brakes now..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sorry , didnt realize folks wouldn't see the sig on a phone, I have 0 problems on my phone.
The time it took you took you to write this response would’ve been far less effort to @termite question. A simple “Help me, Help you” request. Also, why even have SOLD vehicles in your signature?

Keeper

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The time it took you took you to write this response would’ve been far less effort to @termite question. A simple “Help me, Help you” request. Also, why even have SOLD vehicles in your signature?
Previously owned gmt400's shouldn't be listed in a signature on gmt400.com? uh-oh... where do I turn myself in?

Keeper

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and get blasted for my Past vehicles.
Lol…now that’s touchy. I just wanted to know why you couldn’t answer a direct question to someone who probably was legitimately trying to understand and maybe help.

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
I was only seeking clarification for others that may be looking to modify their rig per the suggested parts. Personally, I wouldn't swap parts on a critical system based solely on a posting stating that it is an upgrade without having the particulars of what system it is on known to me. (Realistically, I prefer keeping the critical systems as designed to reduce that potential point of personal liabilty if sh#t would hit the fan and I wound up legally responsible.)

I'm glad its worked out and you're satisfied with the brakes Tomcat.

P.S. never would have kicked the hornets nest had I known it was occupied.