Pacific NW ROLL CALL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
That would be awesome. I've seen you around a few times on I5 through federal way in your red 1500 and in covington in your yellow truck. I was in my work truck so I didn't want to seen weird and say hi.

HAHA that's funny. The red truck has been parked awhile now, as is the yellow one once I ended up with a work truck. I live near Covington currently.

Need to figure out who else is close nearby.

phreakazoid

Reaction score
Rochester wa.. south of Olympia. lol

I'll post pics of my 98 Yukon later.

Glad to be a part of the group.

GO HAWKS

seanb98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Figured this place needs a little bumping up.

I'm here from Grants Pass, OR.

While I'm new on here, I'm not new to wrenching and automotive work and have a pretty decent tool collection. If anybody on here is from around this area and needs a hand with anything let me know!

Dyelon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Port Orchard, Wa here. I second what 88GMC suggested, a meet up/cruise would be sweet...

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
Port Orchard, Wa here. I second what 88GMC suggested, a meet up/cruise would be sweet...
I would guess you're familiar with Poulsbo,spent the first ten years of life there before moving to Seattle.Went back often as my grandparents remained there and visited them often.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OBSOkie