Driver side heated night shifting mirror glass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well here’s the number of the guy I be be texting with I’m going to call him tomorrow several times if he doesn’t answer!!! I’ll keep yall posted! But please give me a chance to talk with whomever happens to answer!
You must be registered for see images attach
Moneys gone man, they won’t return it. Sorry that happened to you. I probably will harass them after you’re done trying.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
So I just got off the phone with capital one I’m disputing the charges with this person. Sotheir going to try and contact this person and if their unable to contact them then they’ll cancel the payment and I’ll be fully credited back the $205. Or if bye chance this person does answer and talk with them that then they’ll press them send Alleged items or something! But as mentioned that this rickyjames68 is a scammer that they’ll just end up not getting in touch with them and credit me back. So some bit of hope after this scammer bs! Fingers crossed!

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Well I did find a whole drivers mirror housing and mirror for $40 shipped from a AZ junkyard I’ve already installed it but it does need a little tlc which today I might machine it up to make it look better. But I’m going to sell my new freshly painted one that was the replacement from the accident and has only been on my ride for maybe a month. But I wasn’t happy with the mechanics of it and the glass always shaking. But here’s pics of it along with the box and bubble wrap that the new old one arrived in that I’ll be using to ship this one. I’m going to ask $50 that includes shipping. Drop me a message if interested I live in Michigan just as a reminder of if close we could just meet up and I’ll knock it down to $40.