AC Controls Fan not working on Hi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The link to the 1997 PDFs isn’t on that first page of that thread - it’s in post #92. I think all of the years have been added by now, it’s just that no one can edit that first page to add the link.

HoffmansHaven

Reaction score
The link to the 1997 PDFs isn’t on that first page of that thread - it’s in post #92. I think all of the years have been added by now, it’s just that no one can edit that first page to add the link.

Wow! Thank you! I found it. It never occurred to me to keep going through the thread. I probably won't dig through my truck again until fall. It's getting too hot here to mess with it. I have a lot of books now to help me.

obs_dude-tx

Reaction score
I experienced this same problem on the wife’s Suburban the last few weeks. I followed the wiring diagram provided on a previous post and got the test light out. My problem was the electrical connection after the firewall before the relay. There is a post in this forum that provides a step by step troubleshooting from the service manual that will help you narrow down the power issue with a test lamp.