1991 C1500 in Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95OBSMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love the exhaust video!!! Thank you!! It sounds awesome!!!

Always love the gauge pods, and the color for the back lighting, gives it just enough attitude for the interior!!!
So I decided that since my favorite EZ Pull treasure yard was open today, that is where I went.
Love the pic-a-part yards, sounds like you did well on the parts you where after, love it when a plan comes together:headbang:

Its looking great, love the stepsides, just something about them, the stances on yours is spot on!!!:cool:

FLGS400

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love the exhaust video!!! Thank you!! It sounds awesome!!!

Always love the gauge pods, and the color for the back lighting, gives it just enough attitude for the interior!!!
Love the pic-a-part yards, sounds like you did well on the parts you where after, love it when a plan comes together:headbang:

Its looking great, love the stepsides, just something about them, the stances on yours is spot on!!!:cool:
Thank you!

Fortunately, here in Florida, the trucks are pretty faded out, but rust isn't a huge issue underneath. Most of the trucks I found out there are in better shape than a lot I've seen on the road! :oops:

Last edited:

FLGS400

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the consistent progress!

Thanks Sean! I learned from someone on V8BUICK to try to do something with a project every day, even if it's a little thing. Not that I can make that happen all the time, but it does keep me pretty motivated.

Plus, I wanna drive it as much as possible!