Wiring Loom

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alpinecrick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What and where is a quality convoluted wiring loom to be found? I have plenty of the questionable Chinese stuff....

I know a lot of you are going to say TESA tape. Where is a resonably inexpensiuve source for that tape?

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got my TESA tape from Amazon

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What and where is a quality convoluted wiring loom to be found? I have plenty of the questionable Chinese stuff....
All different types. Heat rated too.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look at this gizmo:

SNCTMPL

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve been using the braided stuff, Alex Tech, I get it from Amazon. Really happy with it on a stereo job I did in my truck, we just start putting it on the engine wiring in my son’s truck. Looks clean, we’ll see how it holds up.

98_SLE_98

Reaction score
Picked up a few spools of nos wire look that was ordered from the old M907 parts book. Quality stuff. But yes I prefer to wrap wiring in the fabric tape. Then wire loom and then the fabric tape over top. The high heat foil tape overtop of it when required.

Last edited:

98_SLE_98

Reaction score
My vehicles have been fine. They don’t like krown oil (rust proofing) that I coat by the gallons

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saving this thread. I want to re-loom the ‘94 while I’m in there. Going to order some of this tonight.

I usually tape the wire at a consistent interval (start, splits, ends), then loom. Any recommendations for the high temp tape?

SNCTMPL

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saving this thread. I want to re-loom the ‘94 while I’m in there. Going to order some of this tonight.

I usually tape the wire at a consistent interval (start, splits, ends), then loom. Any recommendations for the high temp tape?
Tesa tape, the high heat version, also at amazon.