Wheels - Will They Fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isd503

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you are reading this on your phone, do it landscape so you can see the information in my signature?

I have some crappy wheels on my truck right now: 9594036 (bolt 6-5.5”), 16x7".

I saw these on an older truck and they look great after being refurbished: 12325550 (bolt 6-5.5”), 16x7": 2403_STORELESS.DELIV.KROWHEELSMAYOUTUBE.WF6439771_KRO_16x9-15_XXX

Any wheel and tire people out there who might know if the 12325550 wheels will fit on my 1996 GMC Sierra?

someotherguy

Even more awesome in person
Reaction score
Yes, those are just the earlier version of the 4x4 alloy wheels for GMT400's. Same specs, just different appearance. Do be aware that the black plastic lug nut caps are unique to these wheels as they don't have a flange on them, they're a simple cylinder shape, to fit inside the relatively small lug hole. I'm not sure if those caps are still available new, and can be tough to find on the used market. So, if they're included, treat them with care. If not included, choose a closed-end style aftermarket lug nut that will compliment the wheel style.

Here they are as original equipment on a '91 K1500. Not a bad looking wheel.

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard

isd503

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, those are just the earlier version of the 4x4 alloy wheels for GMT400's. Same specs, just different appearance. Do be aware that the black plastic lug nut caps are unique to these wheels as they don't have a flange on them, they're a simple cylinder shape, to fit inside the relatively small lug hole. I'm not sure if those caps are still available new, and can be tough to find on the used market. So, if they're included, treat them with care. If not included, choose a closed-end style aftermarket lug nut that will compliment the wheel style.

Here they are as original equipment on a '91 K1500. Not a bad looking wheel.

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard
Sounds good. I found the part information for the lug nuts, lug nut caps and center caps.