Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coltersimpson

Reaction score
I’ve looked on many forums and stuff, can’t find my issue. When I first turn on my truck or turn it off, around the passenger side, around the feet, there’s a horrible noise that sounds like it’s coming from my blower motor. I’ve gotten the blower motor replaced and it still hasn’t fixed the noise. It sounds like a rumbling and a grinding in a way. As well as that issue, whenever i accelerate or bring the rpm’s up at all, there is a weird noise that sounds somewhat like a supercharger ( not really ), from the driver side area, sounds like a fan that keeps going. My ac compressor clutch doesn’t actuate at all, but I’m not sure if that would cause these as it happens even when ac is off. I linked a video showing the noise.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yea, you got something going on in the fan area. Did you transfer the squirrel cage from the old to the new blower motor or did you get a new motor and fan assembly? You said you have "gotten the blower motor replaced"? You did it or a shop did it? Did the shop double check their work? Did you ask the shop? Something going on in there for sure.

Post a video of the d/s noise.