Weather Strip Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ortizmaurice

Reaction score
I have a 99' k1500 extended cab (3 doors) and im trying to find the upper weather strip that goes on the body above the door weatherstrip on the passanger side that extends from the passanger door to the end of the 3rd door. I went to a GM dealership and got the exact part number GM #15739143 but I cannot find it anywhere online. I've looked on LMC truck, Amazon, Ebay and no luck. Do you guys just buy a generic one and cut it to spec?

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
I have a 99' k1500 extended cab (3 doors) and im trying to find the upper weather strip that goes on the body above the door weatherstrip on the passanger side that extends from the passanger door to the end of the 3rd door. I went to a GM dealership and got the exact part number GM #15739143 but I cannot find it anywhere online. I've looked on LMC truck, Amazon, Ebay and no luck. Do you guys just buy a generic one and cut it to spec?

ortizmaurice

Reaction score

Its the #2 part if anyone else needs help finding this part on LMC Truck