Vinyl Sun Visors? Re-Covering Options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just re-did my headliner and the sun visors don't quite match, plus they are looking starting to look rough anyway.

I looked at getting new ones but they are over $100 everywhere I look!

I have enough fabric left over to re cover them myself but I really don't want to, plus I think vinyl would be a better option, it would be easier to clean and tougher. If it's not an exact color match it won't be quite as bad since it's a completely different material anyway.

Are there ready made replacement covers out there? Or factory vinyl ones I could find in a yard or online somewhere?

alignman88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just re-did my headliner and the sun visors don't quite match, plus they are looking starting to look rough anyway.

I looked at getting new ones but they are over $100 everywhere I look!

I have enough fabric left over to re cover them myself but I really don't want to, plus I think vinyl would be a better option, it would be easier to clean and tougher. If it's not an exact color match it won't be quite as bad since it's a completely different material anyway.

Are there ready made replacement covers out there? Or factory vinyl ones I could find in a yard or online somewhere?
I haven’t seen any vinyl ones online. I replaced all the interior fabric with faux suede so the cloth ones wouldn’t look right. Just a couple weeks ago I finally found a passenger side at the treasure yard. After a good cleaning I use the vinyl/fabric dye and take the time to mask off the small chrome piece and think they look good against the suede or whatever type headliner fabric.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Stockinteriors.com sells new visors in vinyl and headliner fabric (about $130/set) but I’ve not run across any ready-made covers.

They’ll send you free fabric/vinyl samples, so that may be an option for getting a better match with the headliner.