Transfer case question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454C2500Longbed

Don't listen to me, I'm retarded
Reaction score
I understand that. But they only put one type of transmission in 1993 and 1994 chevy and gmc pick ups and suburbans. The 4l60e. And they only came with floor shifts for the 4x4 aspect.. I did forget to mention they are autos i admit, but if he didnt know the other things already, what was the point in even responding to my post, also the rest of what he said was very unnecessary and a bit offensive. Especially considering my name says newbie next to it and this is my first forum ever…. But thank you to all.
You assume that we know nothing. Being a newbie, we ask you the simple questions so we can get straight to the point and answer your question. And as Erik said, many trucks are bastardized and may have God knows what combination of transmission and transfer case.

I've told other people that come in hot like this the same thing. It's all in how you respond, we're here to help, and the seasoned guys do a damn good job.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You assume that we know nothing. Being a newbie, we ask you the simple questions so we can get straight to the point and answer your question. And as Erik said, many trucks are bastardized and may have God knows what combination of transmission and transfer case.

I've told other people that come in hot like this the same thing. It's all in how you respond, we're here to help, and the seasoned guys do a damn good job.
Yeah, I don’t think anyone was yelling.
Just turn the sound off on your phone.
:shrug: